Terms and Conditions
All bookings for Casares del Sol holiday apartment to rent are made directly with Nick or Anne Lane. You have all their
contact details including address and tel number.
Rentals are subject to these terms and conditions, on agreement made between us and you the client.
Casares Holiday Apartment:
- Please note that all prices shown are based on a stay of one week or 7 days.
- If the booking is for arrival within 4 weeks, the full balance must be paid to confirm booking.
- Payment must be sent immediately following the booking - dates will be held for 4 days whilst the payment is sent. If payment is not received, the property could be offered to another party.
- The outstanding balance must be received 4 weeks prior to arrival. If the final balance of the rental is not received from the renter within a reasonable time of 4 weeks prior to arrival, we reserve the right to cancel the booking or re-let the property and retain the deposit.
- Once final payment has been received, we will post or email (as preferred) directions to the property and details
of our meet and greet at the apartment by our representatives.
- You must provide us with your flight details or arrival and departure details so
we can organise our representatives to be present when you arrive.
- If you are later or earlier than the times you supply, you will be given
details to contact our representatives and delay time of meeting.
- If our representatives are not informed of any change in your timings,
and are kept waiting for long periods (in excess of an hour), you will be responsible for paying for their wasted time and may be presented
with a bill. But if you are thoughtful and communicate, this should never occur.
- Damage or unreasonable cleaning costs are incurred following a rental will be charged to the person that rented the apartment.
- Properties are available for occupancy from 4pm on day of arrival until 10am on the day of your departure unless agreed otherwise. We will be flexible with the times where possible, however this cannot be guaranteed as the apartments have to be cleaned and checked prior to the arrival of the next guests.
- The accommodation provided for the booking is for those named on the confirmation sheet. Subletting, sharing, over occupation or assignment is prohibited.
- You are responsible for the property for the duration of your stay. You are responsible for leaving the property in a clean and tidy condition, and will be billed for any excess cleaning. You are liable for any breakages and damage to the property or its contents. Should you not replace any breakages
with something similar, or pay locally for any damage sustained, you will be billed on your return from your holiday.
- Any third party or other guests visiting the property during your holiday will be regarded as your responsibility and any damages or breakages caused will be your liability.
- Smoking is NOT permitted however it is permitted on the terraces or in the garden areas.
- The property will be clean for your arrival.
- If you require a mid stay clean, please book in advance to avoid disappointment. Extra cleans are charged at
25€ per hour. Extra linen changes at 25€ per person.
- If you require a welcome pack of groceries on arrival, please
notify us at the time of your final payment so that the extra cost
can be added to your payment.
Cancellation and Amendments
- If for any reason you need to change your booking, this must be done in writing. We will do our utmost to make the changes but it may not always be possible. You will be asked to pay any cost incurred for making the alteration.
- Please inform us in writing of any cancellation of your booking. A cancellation will only be accepted from the person who originally made the booking. The cancellation will take effect from the date that the letter is received. Cancellation charges are as follows: In this event, as is standard practice, the following charges will be incurred:
Up to 4 weeks - no cancellation charge.
Less than 4 weeks - no refund.
Adequate insurance should be taken out to protect against cancellation of all booking aspects.
- We are unable to accept responsibility for any inconvenience caused by any disturbances such as neighbouring properties, land, tenants/clients or animals.
- We can not take responsibility for failure of local services, such as electricity, water supply, electric or gas equipment. or for any temporary unavailability of any general amenities, including television, pools, road works or road conditions.
- The availability to community pools is at the discretion of the President of the communities.
The childrens pool is always open. The large pool is normally open
for swimming from early May untill late September.
- We make every effort to ensure that the property is of the highest standard and that all appliances and equipment are functioning well. In the unlikely event of any failure of an appliance, will do our utmost to replace or repair during your stay but this is the extent of our liability.
- All baggage, money and personal possessions remain at all times at your own risk. Suitable insurance cover should be purchased to protect any items of value.
- Your safety is extremely important to us, we do our very best to ensure our properties are safe, but we cannot accept any liability for any accidents occurring in the properties or in the communities. If you have any special needs or concerns, please advise at the time of booking.
- Using any electrical items ie. washing machine, dishwasher, iron, kettle, etc. is at your discretion. Appliances are checked 6 monthly but we can not be held responsible for any injury or damage that could occur.
- Website content is copyright of Casares Holiday. Website content may not be copied without permission whether text or photographs.
This website is regularly upgraded, and there may be alteration and amendments. It is possible that information may change. Facilities and local attractions are intended solely as information, and we are therefore unable to accept any liability for these being unavailable for any reasons during your holiday period.
Casares del Sol holiday apartment is outlined in a seperate page.
The cookies policy for Casares apartment are outlined on a seperate
KEY FACTS ABOUT APARTMENT
- Privately Owned Apartment
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, Sleeps 4
- Linen & Towels provided
- Air Conditioning throughout
- Free WiFi
- TV, UK Free View
- Swimming Pools
- Boule Court, Putting Green
- Beach, Restaurant Bar
- BOOKING ENQUIRY
NEED 2 OR MORE APARTMENTS?
We can source extra apartments in this same gated community.
FROM THE OWNERS
We spend several months a year at our apartment. We love the Casares area,
away from the commercial Costa del Sol. Although we do enjoy going out for the
evening in bustling Puerto Banus, as much as anyone!
Nick & Anne Lane